1-3 October 2014
This year's Public Forum tells the human story behind trade, under the theme “Why trade matters to everyone”. The Public Forum is the WTO's largest annual outreach event. It is a platform for participants to discuss the latest developments in world trade and the multilateral trading systems.
20 October 2014
The WTO publishes the World Trade Report (WTR), which will focus on the topic “Trade and Development”. The WTR is an annual publication that aims to deepen understanding about trends in trade.
Upcoming Trade Policy Reviews:
- Mongolia 24 and 26 September
- Sierra Leone 1 and 3 October
- Djibouti and Mauritius 22 and 24 October
- Hong Kong, China 19 and 21 November
- United States 16 and 18 December