1-3 October 2014
This year's Public Forum tells the human story behind trade, under the theme “Why trade matters to everyone”. The Public Forum is the WTO's largest annual outreach event. It is a platform for participants to discuss the latest developments in world trade and the multilateral trading systems.
The WTO publishes the World Trade Report (WTR), which will focus on the topic “Trade and Development”. The WTR is an annual publication that aims to deepen understanding about trends in trade.
Upcoming Trade Policy Reviews:
2014 (see WT/TPR/324)
- Chinese Taipei 16 and 18 September
- Sierra Leone 1 and 3 October
- Djibouti and Mauritius 22 and 24 October
- Hong Kong, China 19 and 21 November
- Tunisia 26 and 28 November
- Ukraine 9 and 11 December
- United States 16 and 18 December