Information about the organization

80th Anniversary: Centre William Rappard Ś 6 June, 2006

The home of the WTO, the Centre William Rappard (CWR), was officially opened on 6 June, 1926. It has served as headquarters for the International Labor Organization (ILO), the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) and its successor the World Trade Organization (WTO).

150pxls.gif (76 bytes)
 


Historical information on the CWR is available in this brochure.

A slideshow (ILO historical photo archives) of historical photographs from the construction and official opening of the CWR.

 

150pxls.gif (76 bytes)