Agreed work programmes
The specific agreed work programmes include:
- a programme to consider best practice with respect to measures and policies that the parties use to support the participation of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in government procurement
- a programme to promote the use of sustainable procurement practices, consistent with the Agreement
- a programme on safety standards in international procurement
- a programme to address restrictions and exclusions in parties' coverage commitments under the Agreement
- a programme to enable parties to improve procedures followed in the collection and reporting of statistical data relating to the Agreement.
Future work programmes back to top
In addition to the above programmes, the parties have also agreed to conduct future work, at a time to be determined, on the following subjects:
- a review of the use, transparency and the legal frameworks of public-private partnerships, and their relationship to covered procurement
- the advantages and disadvantages of developing common nomenclature for goods and services
- the advantages and disadvantages of developing standardized notices.
More information back to top
For more information about the work programmes, see annexes B, C, D, E, F and G of Appendix 2 contained in document GPA/113.