UNDERSTANDING THE WTO: THE ORGANIZATION
Members and Observers
members since , with dates of WTO membership.
Click any member to see key information on trade statistics, WTO commitments, disputes, trade policy reviews, and notifications.
- How to join the WTO: introduction
- More information on accessions
- Developing countries
- Least-developed countries: classification of WTO members
- Contracting parties to the GATT
- International intergovernmental organizations granted observer status to WTO bodies
- More introductory information: The WTO in Brief
International intergovernmental organizations granted observer status to WTO bodies
The purpose of observer status for international intergovernmental organizations in the WTO is to enable these organizations to follow discussions therein on matters of direct interest to them.View all International intergovernmental organizations
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.