The Second WTO Ministerial Conference
The Second WTO Ministerial Conference was held in Geneva, Switzerland between 18 and 20 May 1998.
> Cancún 10-14 Sep. 2003
>Doha 10–14 Nov. 2001
>Seattle 30 Nov–3 Dec 1999
> Singapore 9–13 Dec. 1996
back to top
- Ministerial Declaration adopted on 20 May 1998
- Declaration on Global Electronic Commerce adopted on 20
- Speeches from the Ministerial Conference (19.05.1998)
- Speeches from the Ministerial Conference (18.05.1998)
- WTO Documents - Ministerial Conference and 50th Anniversary — WT/MIN(98)/ST/
- The Multilateral Trading System: 50 Years Of Achievement
The full text of the 50th Anniversary publication, with photographs, is available from WTO Publications
- From GATT to WTO Achievements and Challenges — video
back to top
More Ministerial documents are available in the online documents database. See instructions on right on how to search and download these documents.
- WT/MIN(98)/ Ministerial Conference Geneva
- WT/MIN(98)/DEC/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Declaration
- WT/MIN(98)/DEC/W/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Declaration — Working documents
- WT/MIN(98)/DEC/W/ST/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Statements — Working documents
- WT/MIN(98)/INF/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Information documents
- WT/MIN(98)/SR/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Summary Records
- WT/MIN(98)/WS/M/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Working Sessions — Minutes
- WT/MIN(98)/W/ Ministerial Conference Geneva — Working documents
To search for WTO documents follow this link to access the WTO document database. Insert the codes indicated in the “document symbol” window of the search engine.
Hint: To narrow down the search add a key word, such as the country name, in the “Title” window of the search engine.