What role does trade play on environmental issues? To find out, join the launch of the new publication by the WTO's Trade and Environment Division "Short Answers to Big Questions on the WTO and the Environment." The publication provides easy-to-understand answers to some of the key questions of the trade and environment debate as they relate to the global trading system. Its aim is to serve as a "conversation-starter" by providing basic information and examples inspired from the past 25 years of trade and environment discussions at the WTO.
- Alan Wolff – Deputy Director-General, WTO
- Aik Hoe Lim – Director of the Trade and Environment Division (TED), WTO
- Daniel Ramos – Legal Officer, TED, WTO
- Damaris Carnal – Swiss delegate to the WTO Committee on Trade and Environment (CTE)
- Devabrata Chakraborty – Bangladeshi delegate to the WTO CTE
- Alice Tipping – Lead, Fisheries Subsidies at the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD)
- Anja von Moltke ľ Head, Environment and Trade Hub, UNEP