TECHNICAL BARRIERS TO TRADE: INFORMATION
TBT official documents
Work on technical regulations,
standards and conformity assessment procedures in the WTO is handled by the
TBT Committee, which reports to the Council for Trade in Goods. Discussions
are officially recorded in summary reports (minutes) of the Committee’s
meetings and in its annual reviews.
Use the links below to search for TBT documents, or go to the TBT Information Management System, which offers a wide range of search criteria. Register with ePing to receive SPS and TBT notifications directly into your inbox.
TBT documents use the code G/TBT/* (where * takes additional values)
These links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Minutes of regular meetings of the TBT Committee (Document code G/TBT/M/*) > search
- Annual reports of the TBT Committee (Document code varies) > search
- Annual reviews of the implementation and operation of the Agreement (Document code varies) > search
- Triennial reviews of the implementation and operation of the Agreement (Document code varies) > search
- Decisions and recommendations adopted by the TBT Committee since 1 January 1995 (Document code G/TBT/1/Rev*) > search