Committee on Trade Facilitation
The Trade Facilitation Committee was created on 22 February 2017 when the Trade Facilitation Agreement (TFA) entered into force. The Committee held its inaugural session on 16 May 2017 and elected Ambassador Daniel BLOCKERT (Sweden) as its first chair. Further meetings were held under his chairmanship in 2017 and in early 2018. In May 2018, Ambassador Dalia KADIŠIENE (Lithuania) was elected as the new chair.
The Committee's institutional arrangements and responsibilities can be found in Article 23 of the TFA (WT/L/940).
Ambassador Dalia KADIŠIENE
Experience sharing/Thematic discussions
Status of ratification and notification process
Experience sharing/thematic discussions
- Debora Ponce- Guatemala- Trade Facilitation through a Regional Lense
- Presentation by Guatemala - Comments by the United States
- United States Statement on Article 2 paper
Recent and upcoming activities
- G20-OECD-WTO Summary of Events on TF and Future Trade Cooperation
- OECD Book Launch-Trade Facilitation and the Global Economy
National trade facilitation committees
PRESENTATION BY THE EUROPEAN UNION ON EU CUSTOMS TRANSIT PROCEDURES, INCLUDING ARRANGEMENTS WITH A NUMBER OF NEIGHBOURING COUNTRIES UNDER THE COMMON TRANSIT CONVENTION (Coming Soon)
|THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA||PRESENTATION BY THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF MACEDONIA: "TFA IMPLEMENTATION - SOME PRACTICAL ASPECTS"|
Dedicated session on assistance and capacity building
The sharing of experiences and information on ongoing assistance and support for capacity building and implementation programs, including challenges and successes
|COLOMBIA||COLOMBIA AND UNITED STATES COOPERATION ON TRADE FACILITATION: CONTRIBUTION BY COLOMBIA AND THE UNITED STATES (Coming Soon)|
|EL SALVADOR||INTERVENCION EL SALVADOR REUNION COMITÉ DE FACILITACION DEL COMERCIO BASE DOCUMENTO POLICOM “AVANCES EN FACILITACIÓN DEL COMERCIO EN EL SALVADOR”|
|GERMANY||IN RESPONSE TO: III. THE SHARING OF EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATION ON ONGOING ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT FOR CAPACITY BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAMS, INCLUDING CHALLENGES AND SUCCESSES|
|SWEDEN||IN RESPONSE TO: III. THE SHARING OF EXPERIENCES AND INFORMATION ON ONGOING ASSISTANCE AND SUPPORT FOR CAPACITY BUILDING AND IMPLEMENTATION PROGRAMS, INCLUDING CHALLENGES AND SUCCESSES|
|UNITED STATES & VIET NAM||VIET NAM AND UNITED STATES COOPERATION ON TRADE FACILITATION: CONTRIBUTION BY VIET NAM AND THE UNITED STATES|
Search Documents Online
Documents on Trade Facilitation bear the document code TN/TF/* for documents under the Negotiating Group on Trade Facilitation, G/C/W/* and G/L/* for documents under the Council for Trade in Goods (where * takes additional values).
These links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Notifications of Category A, B and C commitments (Document code WT/PCTF/N/*)
- Filings to the Committee on Trade Facilitation (Document code G/TFA/*) > search
- Minutes of the meetings of the Negotiating Group on Trade Facilitation and of the Preparatory Committee (searches for document code TN/TF/M/* and WT/PCTF/M/*) > search
- Working documents on Trade
Facilitation (Document code
TN/TF/W/*, G/C/W/* or WT/PCTF/W/* and keyword
- Working documents on Technical Assistance on Trade Facilitation (Document code TN/TF/W/* or G/C/W/* and keyword “Technical Assistance”) > search
- Needs Assessment Guide (searches for document code TN/TF/W/143/*) > search
- Report of the Committee on Trade Facilitation to the Council for Trade in Goods (searches for document code G/L/* and keyword Committee on Trade Facilitation) > search
You can perform more sophisticated searches from the Documents Online search facility by defining multiple search criteria such as document symbol (i.e. code number), notification number, requirement subject, trade coverage, full text search or document date.
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact email@example.com giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.