The WTO Bookshop offers more than 1,000 titles covering all aspects of world trade. The most recent WTO publications can be found alongside titles from over 50 publishers. The bookshop also offers exclusive gifts and souvenirs bearing the WTO logo. The souvenir catalogue is available here.
Centre William Rappard
154 rue de Lausanne
tel: +41 (22) 739 51 05
fax: +41 (22) 739 57 92
Monday - Friday
9 am – 12.30 pm
2 pm - 5 pm
A valid passport or ID card is required to enter WTO premises.
Full list of bookshop titles
Download the latest list of titles to see what is available right now — from bestsellers to new arrivals.
The bookshop is open from 9 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm Monday to Friday. A valid passport or ID card is required to enter WTO premises.
You may place an order for a book or souvenir in three simple steps:
- Consult our list of titles and send an email (containing your selections and contact details) to [email protected]
- You will be contacted within 24-48 hours to arrange payment. Credit card payment can be arranged immediately over the phone.
- You may receive your books in three ways:
- Free of charge pick-up from the Welcome Desk (Pavillon d'Accueil) in front of the entrance to the WTO
- Free of charge shipment within Switzerland
- Shipment outside of Switzerland, with a 15% shipment charge added to your bill.
WTO Online Bookshop
If you wish to purchase WTO publications, these can be ordered directly from the WTO Online Bookshop.