Selected long-term trends
The complete publication “International trade statistics 2004” can be ordered from the WTO online bookshop or can be downloaded by clicking the links below.
Abbreviations and symbols
> World Trade Developments in 2003 and Prospects for 2004
> I. World trade in 2003 Overview
> II. Selected long-term trends
> III. Trade by region
> IV. Trade by sector
> Appendix tables
> World maps
> Technical Notes
Permission to make digital or hard copies of any information contained in these web pages is granted for personal or classroom use, without fee and without formal request.
Full citation and copyright notice must appear on the first page.
Copies may not be made or distributed for profit or commercial advantage. To republish, to post on servers, or to redistribute to lists, requires prior specific permission and/or fee.
feedback on this page should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chart II.1 World merchandise trade and production by major product group, 1950-03 (file size 54.5KB)
- Chart II.2 World merchandise trade by major product group, 1950-03 (file size 75.5KB)
- Table II.1 World merchandise exports, production and gross domestic product, 1950-03 (file size 79.5KB)
- Table II.2 World merchandise trade by region and selected economy, 1948, 1953, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993 and 2003 (file size 43.5KB)
- Table II.3 Merchandise trade of North America by region and by product, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993 and 2003 (file size 82KB)
- Table II.4 Merchandise trade of Western Europe by region and by product, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993 and 2003 (file size 76KB)
- Table II.5 Merchandise trade of Japan by region and by product, 1963, 1973, 1983, 1993 and 2003 (file size 71.5KB)