COVID-19: Mesures affectant le commerce des marchandises
Source: Secrétariat de l'OMC.
- a. The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union as of 1 February 2020. During the transition period, which ends on 31 December 2020, European Union law, with a few limited exceptions, continues to be applicable to and in the United Kingdom. During the transition period, the information provided by the European Union which is relevant to this document continues to cover the United Kingdom. Retour au texte
- b. This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence. Retour au texte
- c. This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of the EU Member States on this issue. Retour au texte
- d. Please refer to https://www.gavi.org/news/media-room/92-low-middle-income-economies-eligible-access-covid-19-vaccines-gavi-covax-amc. Retour au texte
- e. The scope of products covered by this measure is exactly the same as for the regulation 2021/111. For more clarity, regulation 2021/442 provides the relevant CN codes for active substances, which was not the case in the regulation 2021/111 Retour au texte