COVID-19: Mesures affectant le commerce des marchandises
Source: WTO Secretariat.
- a. The United Kingdom withdrew from the European Union as of 1 February 2020. During the transition period, which ends on 31 December 2020, European Union law, with a few limited exceptions, continues to be applicable to and in the United Kingdom. During the transition period, the information provided by the European Union which is relevant to this document continues to cover the United Kingdom. Back to text
- b. This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence. Back to text
- c. This designation shall not be construed as recognition of a State of Palestine and is without prejudice to the individual positions of the EU Member States on this issue. Back to text
- d. Please refer to https://www.gavi.org/news/media-room/92-low-middle-income-economies-eligible-access-covid-19-vaccines-gavi-covax-amc. Back to text
- e. The scope of products covered by this measure is exactly the same as for the regulation 2021/111. For more clarity, regulation 2021/442 provides the relevant CN codes for active substances, which was not the case in the regulation 2021/111 Back to text