obstacles techniques au commerce
Thematic Session on Standards
At the Eighth Triennial Review, Members agreed to continue to hold thematic sessions in conjunction with its regular meetings during 2019 to 2021, with a view to further deepening the Committee's exchange of experiences on specific topics, and to hold a session on standards in November 2019 with a focus on incorporating standards by reference in regulations.
- Canada: Incorporation of Standards by Reference in Canada: Considerations for Trade, Mr. Stephen Head, Manager, Strategic Policy and Sector Engagement, Standards Council of Canada
- China: China's experiences on mandatory standards, Mr. HU Xiongwei, Deputy Director of National Center of Standards Evaluation, State Administration for Market Regulation
- European Union: Referencing standards in EU legislation, Ms Silvia Vaccaro, Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs, European Commission
- United States: ASTM International Experience with Incorporation by Reference, Mr. James Olshefsky, Director of External Relations, ASTM International
- United States: US Regulatory Perspective on Incorporation by Reference, Ms Elise Owen, Standards Executive, US Environmental Protection Agency
- Canada: The Use of Incorporation by Reference in Canadian Federal Regulations, Ms Patricia Pledge, General Counsel, Legislative Services Branch, Department of Justice Canada
- Australia: Australia's perspective on the best practice use of standards and risk assessments in policy and regulation, Mr. Alan McGuiness, Assistant Manager, Department of Industry, Innovation and Science
- Canada: Standards-based, risk-based rule-making: best practice from UNECE, Ms Lorenza Jachia, UNECE
Des problèmes pour visualiser cette page?
Veuillez écrire à email@example.com en indiquant le système d’exploitation et le navigateur que vous utilisez.