Dispute Settlement Reports 2012
The Dispute Settlement Reports of the World Trade Organization include Panel and Appellate Body reports, as well as arbitration awards, in disputes concerning the rights and obligations of WTO Members under the provisions of the Marrakech Agreement.
> More on Dispute settlement
An essential addition to the library of all practising and academic trade lawyers, and needed by students worldwide taking courses in international economic or trade law. The date of each volume corresponds to the date in which the dispute was resolved. These are the only WTO authorized and paginated reports, available in English only.
Published in 2014
Volumes I,II and III
- United States — Measures Affecting Trade in Large Civil Aircraft (Second Complaint) (WT/DS353)
- United States — Measures Concerning the Importation, Marketing and Sale of Tuna and Tuna Products (WT/DS381)
Volumes V and VI
Volumes VII and VIII
- European Union — Anti-Dumping Measures on Certain Footwear from China (WT/DS405)
- China — Certain Measures Affecting Electronic Payment Services (WT/DS413)
- United States — Measures Affecting the Production and Sale of Clove Cigarettes (WT/DS406)
- China — Countervailing and Anti-Dumping Duties on Grain Oriented Flat-Rolled Electrical Steel from the United States (WT/DS414)
- Dominican Republic — Safeguard Measures on Imports of Polypropylene Bags and Tubular Fabric (WT/DS415, WT/DS416, WT/DS417, WT/DS418)
- United States — Anti-Dumping Measures on Certain Shrimp and Diamond Sawblades from China (WT/DS422)