China's LDCs and Accessions Programme
The Government of China and the World Trade Organization signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 14 July 2011, establishing the China's Least-Developed Countries (LDCs) and Accessions Programme (the ‘China Programme’). The Government of China and the WTO review the contents and consider the extension of the MoU on an annual basis.
China Programme objectives
This programme is aimed at strengthening LDCs' participation in the WTO and at assisting acceding governments in joining the WTO. It supports and finances activities under five principal pillars:
- China WTO Accession Internship Programme
- Annual China Round Tables on WTO Accessions (CRTs)
- Increasing participation of LDCs in WTO meetings
- South-South dialogue on LDCs and development
- LDCs' Trade Policy Review follow-up workshops
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.