Post-accession — what next?
The information provided below is intended to assist and guide new WTO members in the immediate post-accession — from Day 1 of WTO membership. It is based on experiences and best practices gathered from the completed accessions of new members since 1995.
- For ‘WTO Post-Accession Support’, see Section VI of the 2016 Annual Report on Accessions by the Director-General (see pages 22-24)
- Post-Accession Forum, Maximising the benefits of WTO Membership: A Balance Of Rights And Obligations, Nairobi, Kenya, 19 July 2016
- Policy Dialogue on Post-Accession Accession ImplementationStrategy/Road-Map, Bangkok, Thailand, from 11-15 July 2016
- National Workshop On Post-Accession, Monrovia, Liberia, from 27 to 29 June 2016
- Ashgabat Trade Policy Forum, Ashgabat Turkmenistan, from 11-13 May 2016
- Dushanbe Statement of 2015 of the Third China Round Table on WTO Accessions — “Post-Accession: Maximizing the Benefits of WTO membership and Global Economic Integration”
- For ‘WTO Post-Accession Support: Concept, Strategy and Application’, see Section VII of the 2015 Annual Report on Accessions by the Director-General (see pages 23-24)
- For ‘Post-accession: performance and support for Article XII Members’ see Section V of the 2014 Annual Report on Accessions by the Director-General (see pages 16-21)
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact email@example.com giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.