Bulgaria and the WTO
This page gathers key information on Bulgaria's participation in the WTO. Bulgaria has been a member of WTO since 1 December 1996. As of 1 January 2007 it is a member State of the European Union (more info). All EU member States are WTO members, as is the EU (until 30 November 2009 known officially in the WTO as the European Communities for legal reasons) in its own right.
Ministry of Economy and Energy
(This site is selected by the Bulgarian delegation)
back to top
Dispute cases involving Bulgaria
Since becoming a member of the EU Bulgaria is also included in dispute settlement cases of the EU/EC.
Place your mouse over a dispute number in the table below to see the title of the dispute. Click on the dispute number to go to a page giving detailed information for that dispute.
See the dispute settlement gateway for explanations and background.
back to top
Notifications from Bulgaria
Notifications submitted by the European Union (formerly European Communities) are valid for all EU members. However, occasionally individual EU members notify certain measures which are specific to their country only. These are included below.
Search links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Agriculture (Document code G/AG/N/BGR/*) > search
- Antidumping (Document code G/ADP/N/* and BGR) > search
- Balance of payments (Document code WT/BOP/N/*) > search
- Customs valuation (Document code G/VAL/N/* and BGR) > search
- Government procurement (Document code GPA/* and keyword varies) > search
- Import licensing (Document code G/LIC/N/* and BGR) > search
- Information technology products (Document code varies) > search
- Intellectual Property Rights (see TRIPS below)
- Regional trade Agreements (Document code WT/REG* and N) > search
- Rules of origin (Document code G/RO/N/*) > search
- Safeguards (Document code G/SG/N/* and BGR) > search
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures (Document code G/SPS/N/BGR/*) > search
- Services (Document code S/C/N/*) > search
- State trading enterprises (Document code G/STR/N/* and BGR) > search
- Subsidies and countervailing measures (Document code G/SCM/N/* and BGR) > search
- Technical barriers to trade notifications under the TBT Agreement can be found under the TBT gateway
- Textiles notifications can be found by Article under the textiles gateway
- Trade and development (Document code WT/COMTD/N/*) > search
- Trade-related investment measures (Document code G/TRIMS/N/* and BGR) > search
- TRIPS notifications can be found by Article under the Membersĺ transparency toolkit
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.