Chile and the WTO
This page gathers key information on Chile's participation in the WTO. Chile has been a WTO member since 1 January 1995 and a member of GATT since 16 March 1949.
Dirección General de Relaciones Económicas Internacionales (Direcon)
(This site is selected by the Chilean delegation)
back to top
Dispute cases involving Chile
Place your mouse over a dispute number in the table below to see the title of the dispute. Click on the dispute number to go to a page giving detailed information for that dispute.
See the dispute settlement gateway for explanations and background.
back to top
Notifications from Chile
Search links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Agriculture (Document code G/AG/N/CHL/*) > search
- Antidumping (Document code G/ADP/N/* and CHL) > search
- Balance of payments (Document code WT/BOP/N/*) > search
- Customs valuation (Document code G/VAL/N/* and CHL) > search
- Government procurement (Document code GPA/* and keyword varies) > search
- Import licensing (Document code G/LIC/N/* and CHL) > search
- Information technology products (Document code varies) > search
- Intellectual Property Rights (see TRIPS below)
- Regional trade Agreements (Document code WT/REG* and N) > search
- Rules of origin (Document code G/RO/N/*) > search
- Safeguards (Document code G/SG/N/* and CHL) > search
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures (Document code G/SPS/N/CHL/*) > search
- Services (Document code S/C/N/*) > search
- State trading enterprises (Document code G/STR/N/* and CHL) > search
- Subsidies and countervailing measures (Document code G/SCM/N/* and CHL) > search
- Technical barriers to trade notifications under the TBT Agreement can be found under the TBT gateway
- Textiles notifications can be found by Article under the textiles gateway
- Trade and development (Document code WT/COMTD/N/*) > search
- Trade-related investment measures (Document code G/TRIMS/N/* and CHL) > search
- TRIPS notifications can be found by Article under the Members’ transparency toolkit
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact email@example.com giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.