Croatia and the WTO
This page gathers key information on Croatia’s participation in the WTO. Croatia has been a member of WTO since 30 November 2000. As of 1 July 2013, it is a member state of the European Union (more info). All EU member States are WTO members, as is the EU (until 30 November 2009 known officially in the WTO as the European Communities for legal reasons) in its own right.
State Office for Trade Policy
(This site is selected by the Croatian delegation)
back to top
Dispute cases involving Croatia
Place your mouse over a dispute number in the table below to see the title of the dispute. Click on the dispute number to go to a page giving detailed information for that dispute.
See the dispute settlement gateway for explanations and background.
back to top
Notifications from Croatia
Search links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Agriculture (Document code G/AG/N/HRV/*) > search
- Antidumping (Document code G/ADP/N/* and HRV) > search
- Balance of payments (Document code WT/BOP/N/*) > search
- Customs valuation (Document code G/VAL/N/* and HRV) > search
- Government procurement (Document code GPA/* and keyword varies) > search
- Import licensing (Document code G/LIC/N/* and HRV) > search
- Information technology products (Document code varies) > search
- Intellectual Property Rights (see TRIPS below)
- Regional trade Agreements (Document code WT/REG* and N) > search
- Rules of origin (Document code G/RO/N/*) > search
- Safeguards (Document code G/SG/N/* and HRV) > search
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures (Document code G/SPS/N/HRV/*) > search
- Services (Document code S/C/N/*) > search
- State trading enterprises (Document code G/STR/N/* and HRV) > search
- Subsidies and countervailing measures (Document code G/SCM/N/* and HRV) > search
- Technical barriers to trade notifications under the TBT Agreement can be found under the TBT gateway
- Textiles notifications can be found by Article under the textiles gateway
- Trade and development (Document code WT/COMTD/N/*) > search
- Trade-related investment measures (Document code G/TRIMS/N/* and HRV) > search
- TRIPS notifications can be found by Article under the Membersĺ transparency toolkit
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.