Lao People’s Democratic Republic and the WTO
This page gathers key information on Lao People’s Democratic Republic’s participation in the WTO. Lao People’s Democratic Republic has been a member of WTO since 2 February 2013.
Laos is officially the “Lao People’s Democratic Republic” or “Lao PDR”, but familiarly “Laos”.
back to top
Dispute cases involving Laos
Place your mouse over a dispute number in the table below to see the title of the dispute. Click on the dispute number to go to a page giving detailed information for that dispute.
See the dispute settlement gateway for explanations and background.
back to top
Notifications from Laos
Search links open a new window: allow a moment for the results to appear.
> help with downloading these documents
- Agriculture (Document code G/AG/N/LAO/*) > search
- Antidumping (Document code G/ADP/N/* and LAO) > search
- Balance of payments (Document code WT/BOP/N/*) > search
- Customs valuation (Document code G/VAL/N/* and LAO) > search
- Government procurement (Code GPA/* and keyword varies) > search
- Import licensing (Document code G/LIC/N/* and LAO) > search
- Information technology products (Document code varies) > search
- Intellectual Property Rights (see TRIPS below)
- Regional trade Agreements (Code WT/REG* and N) > search
- Rules of origin (Document code G/RO/N/*) > search
- Safeguards (Document code G/SG/N/* and LAO) > search
- Sanitary and phytosanitary measures (Document code G/SPS/N/LAO/*) > search
- Services (Document code S/C/N/*) > search
- State trading enterprises (Document code G/STR/N/* and LAO) > search
- Subsidies and countervailing measures (Document code G/SCM/N/* and LAO) > search
- Technical barriers to trade notifications under the TBT Agreement can be found under the TBT gateway
- Textiles notifications can be found by Article under the textiles gateway
- Trade and development (Document code WT/COMTD/N/*) > search
- Trade-related investment measures (Code G/TRIMS/N/* and LAO) > search
- TRIPS notifications can be found by Article under the Members’ transparency toolkit
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.