This document has been prepared under the Secretariat’s own responsibility and is without prejudice to the positions of Members or to their rights or obligations under the WTO.
1. Report by the Chairman of the Trade Negotiations Committee and Report by the Director-General
2. Implementation of the Bali, Nairobi and Buenos Aires outcomes – Statement by the Chairman
3. Work Programme on Small Economies – Report by the Chairman of the Dedicated Session of the Committee on Trade and Development
4. Work Programme on Electronic Commerce
B. Information sharing – request from China
C. Moratorium on customs duties on electronic transmissions: need for a re-think – communication from India and South Africa ( WT/GC/W/747 )
5. Measures to allow graduated LDCs, with GNP below US$1000, benefits pursuant to Annex VII(b) of the Agreement on Subsidies and Countervailing Measures - Communication from the Central African Republic on behalf of the LDC Group ( WT/GC/W/742 )
7. Twelfth Session of the Ministerial Conference – Date and venue
8. Waivers under Article IX of the WTO Agreement
B. Review of Waivers Pursuant to Article IX:4 Of The WTO Agreement
i. Least-Developed Country Members – Obligations under Article 70.8 and Article 70.9 of the TRIPS Agreement with respect to Pharmaceutical Products, granted on 30 November 2015 until 1 January 2033 ( WT/L/971 )
ii. Preferential Treatment for Least-Developed Countries, granted on 27 May 2009 until 30 June 2019 ( WT/L/759 )
9. Committee on Budget, Finance and Administration – Report on Meetings of April and June 2018 ( WT/BFA/172 , WT/BFA/173 )
10. WTO Pension Plan
A. Report of The Independent External Auditor on the audit of the financial statements of the World Trade Organization Pension Plan for the year ended 31 December 2017 ( WT/L/1035 )
B. Annual Report and Financial Statements for the year ending 31 December 2017 ( WT/L/1037 )
N.B. Some of the links on this page may not work initially but will be activated later as the documents become available in Documents Online.
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.