WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers, Volume 2 (2011)
Front matter and individual articles from Volume 2 (2011) of the journal WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers.
Table of contents
- Law, Economics and Politics of University-Industry Technology Transfer in Argentina
- Fiscal Incentive Provisions - a Pathway from Research and Development and Innovation to Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright Flexibilities in the Arab Region
- Protecting and Revitalizing Traditional Knowledge and Expressions of Culture: for an Equitable Future in Fiji
Salvin S. Nand
- Challenges to Combatting Piracy and Counterfeiting in Jamaica
Natalie G.S. Corthésy
- The Impact of Intellectual Property Rights Protection by Publicly-Financed Research Institutions on Clinical Research: Lessons from South Africa
- Regulation of Internet Service Provider Liability: Does it Really Work? Lithuanian Legislation and Court Practice
- New Rules on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights in Serbia: Work in Progress
- Copyright Infringement and Educational Exceptions in Thailand: What Should Be the Solution to the Problem of Copyright Infringement in the Thai Education Sector?
Download full publicationDownload
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.