WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers, Volume 3 (2012)
Front matter and individual articles from Volume 3 (2012) of the journal WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers.
Table of contents
- Domain Name Dispute Resolution and the WTO Agreement on Trade-Related Intellectual Property Rights
- Linking Intellectual Property Rights with Plant Genetic Resources: Myths and Realities for Food Security in Least Developed Countries Such as Bangladesh
Mohammad Towhidul Islam
- A Brief Note Concerning Pipeline Patents in Brazil
Pedro Marcos Nunes Barbosa
- Copyright Law: Impacts on Urban Shaping
- The Indonesian Plant Varieties Protection Act: the Dilemma of Meeting International and Bilateral Obligations and Protecting Traditional Farmers
- Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights in Mexico: a Dichotomy between Promoting Competitiveness and the Rule of Law .
Luis Ricardo Rodriguez Meneses
- Combating Piracy through Effective Regulation of the Printing Industry in Nigeria: Prospects and Challenges
Abdulwasiu Ojo Akorede Yusuff
- Patent Rights and their Economic Impacts: the Case of the Turkish Pharmaceutical Industry
- The America Invents Act of 2011 and the Emerging Public Infostructure of Patents
- Protection Regime for Well-Known Local Products in Viet Nam
Le Thi Thu Ha
Download full publicationDownload
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.