WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers, Volume 4 (2013)
Front matter and individual articles from Volume 4 (2013) of the journal WIPO-WTO Colloquium Papers.
Table of contents
- Fighting piracy in Azerbaijan: a survey and perspective on the current situation
- Enforcement of intellectual property rights in Special Customs Surveillance Zones of China
- Re-examining the public interest component of IPRs with special reference to plant breeders’ rights
Reem Anwar Ahmed Raslan
- Justifications for claiming intellectual property protection in traditional herbal medicine and biodiversity conservation: prospects and challenges
Kahsay Debesu Gebray
- The Indian film industry's battle against piracy: some reflections
- The economic impact of the TRIPS-Plus provision in the Jordan-United States Free Trade Agreement
Taleb Awad Warrad
- Public health and intellectual property rights in the promotion of innovation: a Mongolian perspective
- Intellectual property issues in preferential trade agreements: the optimal model of coordination
- Intellectual property, competition law and access to pharmaceuticals: the relevance of a 'market approach' to the exercise of intellectual property rights
- Spain's approaches to the Anglo-American 'fair use' doctrine: do we need to reform the European system of copyright limitations and exceptions?
José Juan Castelló-Pastor
- Integration of modern technologies of intellectual property in public administration
- Traditional knowledge as a means of rural economic development in Zambia
Download full publicationDownload
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.