Reducir los obstáculos en la cadena de suministro en aras de un futuro sostenible
Foro sobre las Cadenas de Suministro Mundiales
Virtual 21/03/2022 - 16:15
WTO members and stakeholders from every part of the supply chain will share perspectives on the underlying causes and trajectory of continued supply chain disruptions. They will also collectively identify the resources, interventions and innovations needed to ease crippling disruptions, logjams and price hikes. The aim is to harness the WTO’s convening power to build the first 360-degree picture of the challenges and opportunities facing supply chain partners of all regions, sectors and sizes, and to begin the work of shaping sustainable, inclusive solutions.
- How long will the bottlenecks, shortages and delays afflicting global supply chains persist? Which challenges are due to transitory imbalances and which are structural? What are the implications for inflation and economic stability?
- What do importers, exporters, trading companies and logistics providers need from governments and international organizations, and from each other? Where do opportunities lie for resource sharing and cross-sector collaboration? Are regulatory frameworks fit for purpose?
- Which countries, sectors and groups are suffering most from congestion, shortages and cost increases, and why does this threaten their longer-term participation in global trade?
- To what extent can trade-facilitation measures reduce friction in supply chains? Where would they be most impactful? Are there emerging technologies that can help make our supply chains more resilient and flexible without sacrificing efficiency?
- What role can the WTO play in helping move participants’ proposals forward?
Register and Watch
Registrations are now open. The Forum will also be livestreamed with more information to be provided closer to the date.
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.