The promise of TradeTech
Policy approaches to harness trade digitalization
TradeTech - the set of technologies that enables global trade to become more efficient, inclusive and sustainable - plays an important role in easing the flow of goods across borders, reducing trade costs and creating new trade opportunities. This publication explores how international policy coordination, in particular the development of specific rules in trade agreements, could advance the adoption of digital technologies and trade digitalization across the world.
Co-published by the WTO and the World Economic Forum in 2022.
Download by chapter
- Executive summary
- 1. Global data transmission and liability frameworks
- 2. Global legal recognition of electronic transactions and documents
- 3. Global digital identity
- 4. Global interoperability of data models for trade documents and platforms
- 5. Global trade rules access and computational law
- List of contributors and reviewers