Accessions Transparency Tool Box (ATTB)
The aim of the Accessions Transparency Tool Box (ATTB) is to help acceding governments in their WTO accession process and to ensure transparency. It includes a handbook, annual reports on accessions by the Director-General, an Accession Commitments Database (ACDB) and other tools to assist work on accessions and to ensure transparency in WTO accession negotiations.
- Annual reports on accessions by the Director-General since 2009
- Accession newsletters since 2010
- Accession Commitments Database (ACDB) and ACDB User Guide
- Legislative Action Plan (LAP) Register
> Comprehensive Legislative Action Plan (LAP) template (EN, FR, ES)
- A handbook on accessions to the WTO — online version with self-assessment questions
- Sample “roadmap for accession to the WTO”, outlining the main steps and recommended actions, at each stage of the accession process, has been designed by the Secretariat, see Annex 3 of the 2011 Annual Report by the Director-General.
> Accession Commitments Database (ACDB) to obtain all accession commitments and related information provided in the Accession Working Party Reports and Accession Protocols of the Members that have acceded to the WTO, pursuant to Article II of the Marrakesh Agreement.
> I-TIP-Services Portal A set of linked databases that provides information on Members' commitments under the WTO's General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS), services commitments in regional trade agreements (RTA), applied measures in services, and services statistics.
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact email@example.com giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.