TENTH WTO MINISTERIAL CONFERENCE, NAIROBI, 2015
The “Nairobi Package” was adopted at the WTO's Tenth Ministerial Conference, held in Nairobi, Kenya, from 15 to 19 December 2015. It contains a series of six Ministerial Decisions on agriculture, cotton and issues related to least-developed countries (LDCs). A Ministerial Declaration outlining the Package and the future work of the WTO was adopted at the end of the five-day Conference.
Nairobi Ministerial Declaration
- Special Safeguard Mechanism for Developing Country Members (WT/MIN(15)/43 — WT/L/978): browse or download — read briefing note
- Public Stockholding for Food Security Purposes (WT/MIN(15)/44 — WT/L/979) — browse or download — read briefing note
- Preferential Rules of Origin for Least Developed Countries (WT/MIN(15)/47 — WT/L/917/Add.1): browse or download — read briefing note
- Implementation of Preferential Treatment in Favour of Services and Service Suppliers of Least Developed Countries and Increasing LDC Participation in Services Trade (WT/MIN(15)/48 — WT/L/982): browse or download — read briefing note
Further information about these decisions is available here.
Regular work under the General Council
- TRIPS Non-violation and Situation Complaints (WT/MIN(15)/41 — WT/L/976): browse or download — read briefing note