technical barriers to trade
TBT Transparency Working Group
At the TBT Committee meeting in March 2022, members agreed to advance work on transparency through a working group to address and deliver on the long list of transparency-related recommendations from the Ninth Triennial Review. The Transparency Working Group is open to all members and any progress will be presented for the Committee's consideration.
Proposals by members
- Canada – Proposed Changes to Notification Guidelines
- Colombia – Proposed Changes to Notification Guidelines
- Uganda – Proposed Changes to Notification Guidelines
- United States - Suggestions on how the TBT Committee can most effectively address the numerous outstanding recommendations on transparency
- United States Proposal for submitting Article 15.2 notifications in ePing
Relevant information prepared by the Secretariat
- Compilation of TBT Notification Formats and Guidelines
- Ninth Triennial Review recommendations on transparency
- 14 November 2022 ePing information session
- 13 July 2022 Launch of the new ePing SPS&TBT Platform
- 12 July 2022 Thematic Session on Transparency
- 4 February 2021 Thematic Session on Transparency
- 18-19 June 2019 Thematic session on Transparency
Ninth Triennial Review
- Report, activities and background information are here.
Problems viewing this page? If so, please contact [email protected] giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.