The WTO has started a series of dialogues with stakeholders, where they can highlight issues they find important. The first of these “Trade Dialogues” was held at the WTO's headquarters in May 2016 at the request of the private sector.
- Updating Trade Cooperation: An Economic View, 11 December 2018
- Trade Dialogues with Business, 7 June 2018
- High-level Seminar on Global Deal and Trade, 22 November 2017
- Technology, Globalisation and World Trade Governance, 30 October 2017
- Trade Dialogues: business ideas on inclusive trade rules, 28 September 2016
Recommendations, 6 April 2017
- Business leaders call for WTO to address pressing business issues, 30 May 2016
Trade Dialogues Lecture Series
As part of its Trade Dialogues series, the WTO will be inviting leading technical experts to share their insights with WTO members and the broader trade community on important economic and policy developments. The initial lectures, organized by the Economic Research and Statistics Division, will focus on the latest research on trade and labour market effects.
Problems viewing this page?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of the operating system and web browser you are using.