informe sobre el comercio mundial
Launch of the World Trade Report 2021
Title of the Report: "Economic resilience and trade"
The COVID-19 pandemic and the prospect of increasingly frequent and more intense natural and man-made disasters raise important questions about the resilience of the global economy to such shocks. The World Trade Report 2021 explores the role of trade, trade policy and international cooperation in building and supporting economic resilience.
- Introductory remarks: WTO Director-General Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
- Presentation of the report: Eddy Bekkers and José-Antonio Monteiro
- Panel discussion moderated by WTO Chief Economist Robert Koopman
- Lars Mikael Jensen, Head of East-West Ocean Network and Market, A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S
- Dr Stormy-Annika Mildner, Executive Director, Aspen Institute Germany
- Mami Mizutori, Special Representative of the Secretary-General for Disaster Risk Reduction. United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction (UNDRR)
- Questions and answers (Q&A)